There is a lot more that goes into designing a website then it may appear. Designing your website can be challenging. But designing a website to attract your dream customers can be impossible if you don’t know where to begin.
This past week I launched my new website (yay!). I am very happy with the new update. Start HERE to check out the rest of the new site.
Before setting out to build the website I went through a process to consider how to design the website to attract my dream customer. This is the same process I take my website clients through as well.
Here’s how to start:
- Branding consultation: what is your brand messaging, aesthetic, and purpose.
- If your brand was a person, what would their personality be like? What brand of clothing would they wear?
- What 3 words do you want your brand/website to feel like? High end, simple, classy?
- Describe your ideal client in vivid detail.
- Create a Pinterest board of colour schemes, styles, and layouts.
- Create a style guide of colours, themes, and flow
- Develop wireframes – this will help you visualize how to website will function technically speaking and will guide your building.
- Start building your website.
- Add strong copywriting to draw your user through the website.
- When the website is where you want it, make sure you have multiple people edit your copy and make sure all buttons work.
- When everything is ready to go, you’re ready to launch.
We have helped multiple small businesses grow their following and engagement on social media, increased hits to their website, and sent more clients/sign-ups to their business by implementing a strategic (and chic) marketing plan.
Looking for that level of success? YES?